Real estate marketing is often a continuous process. It needs intensive marketing since buying property is one of the major decisions taken by one. Marketing real estate involves highlighting the various aspects of a property to the right audience so that it appeals to them. It is not a one time activity and therefore, needs long term planning.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Course
SEO Training for Real Estate / Property AgentsHow SEO Training will help you Real estate marketing is often a continuous [...]
SEO Training for Real Estate / Property Agents
How SEO Training will help you
Over the years number of people using Internet for information has increased and that included searching for real estate properties as well. There are now websites that allow users to search for desirable properties using specially designed search engines. People can search with specifications relevant for them to find right size houses and flats for buying or renting.
However, still very few real estate developers have realized the importance of online promotion of their brands to get more customers. Real estate businesses actually need a balance between conventional ways of advertising along with promoting on web interface.
Many real estate brokers and firms nowadays have websites but a very few actually know how to leverage its benefits. However, a website is a formidable business tool and can play a pivotal role in promoting one’s business.
Online marketing can affect the overall health of your real estate business. SEO, an established science of marketing, can help in building positive brand image through careful marketing. Planned marketing on web can improve the number of visitors to your website and therefore improve chances for business. Agents now can leverage the benefits of SEO by undertaking training.
Professional SEO training courses, specially designed for real estate brokers and agencies, help them with better insight on their industry requirements. It is true that no one else can know your business, its strengths and weaknesses, better than you can. With proper training on online marketing, one can apply its policies more aptly to a business than a professional agency.
Here is what you get from our training:
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
The first section of the course provides participants with an overview of the course and what to expect from the 2 day session. The fundamentals of search marketing will be covered including:
- Why every business needs SEO and how SEO can boost ROI
- How SEO can benefit your business: 3 main areas
- The fundamentals of how search engines function
- What is PageRank and its place in today’s SEO
- White-hat vs. black hat SEO
- Google’s most significant and latest algorithm changes
- How to rank #1 on Google
- The 4-step SEO process
CHAPTER 2: KEYWORD RESEARCH
- What is keyword research and why is it important
- How to identify buyer personas
- 4 types of keywords to target and prioritize
- How to conduct user intent based keyword research
- How to evaluate keyword competitiveness
- Recommended keyword research tools to expand your keyword list
- Advanced keyword research techniques
CHAPTER 3: ON-SITE OPTIMISATION
- What is on-page optimization and why is it important?
- On-page SEO cheat sheet
- Title tags: Best practices
- Domain and URL: Best practices
- Meta description: Best practices
- Image optimization: Best practices
- How to rank on YouTube and video optimization
- Content creation: Best practices
- Site architecture: Best practices
- Design and UX: Best practices
- Mobile optimization and common mistakes to avoid
- Accessibility for search engine spiders
CHAPTER 4: LINK BUILDING
- Why use links?
- Anatomy of a quality backlink
- 3 major off-page SEO ranking factors
- Social media signals
- What to do if you receive a search engine penalty from Google
- How to fix a search engine penalty
- 7 effective link building strategies
- How to do effective email outreach
- 5-step link building process (with template)
- Hands-on Link Building
CHAPTER 5: Local & International SEO, Reporting, and Campaign Management Principles
- Google Local search ranking factors
- Ways to target your site multi-regionally
- Using the rel=”alternate” href lang tag
- Managing an SEO team
- Google Webmaster Tools
- SEO reporting & how to measure success
- 4 things to consider before hiring an SEO agency
- Questions to ask your SEO consultant
- Mistakes to avoid when hiring an SEO
No Reviews found for this course.