Beginner App Maker
For anyone looking for a first job, exploring a career change, or just setting up for future success, social media sites are proven platforms for facilitating connections, demonstrating passions and interests, and ultimately landing the job.
Internet Marketing For Schools
Project Beginners App Maker – BAM! is a new app development program developed by Menon Media.
It is developed with the goal of empowering young children Towards Learning The Skills of The 21st Century.
Why Students Should Attend This Course:
What Students Will Learn:
• Research – How to pick the right categories for your apps before you begin.
• Setting up the app marketplaces the right way.
• How to select an app name the correct way
• How people can easily find your app!
• Graphics and design elements you need to understand in order to make your Apps as attractive and impulse-buy-worthy as possible.
• How to design basic graphics for your Apps
• An in-depth walk-through of the app building platform, which we will use to construct all of the apps that we release into the marketplace.
• How to build your 1st app for free!
• How to Smart Test your apps so we know what works and what doesn’t
• All the steps you need to get your apps ready to be submitted into the Application Markets.
• The approval process and how to get approved at the market place.
No Reviews found for this course.